Sarah Reiff-Hekking: Time Management to Take Back Your Life and Business
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Sarah Reiff-Hekking discuss:
- Understanding and implementing time management.
- Building the dream job to live your dream life.
- Changing behaviors to change your life.
- Creating the time and environment to focus and do the tasks that only you can do.
- The implementation of time management will look different for everyone because we are all wired differently, be careful what you copy.
- Find what works for you to save you time. The one for you is what will be remarkable for you and your life.
- Use your goals as a prioritizing method – it will make a huge difference for your whole day.
- There are more things that you can control than you think.
- Habits don’t come out of thin air, they come out of practice.
“When, exactly, is the appointment you are making with yourself to do business development? What is going to cause it to be immovable?” — Sarah Reiff-Hekking
Steve Seckler: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenseckler/
Atomic Habits: https://jamesclear.com/atomic-habits
The Happiness Lab Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-happiness-lab-with-dr-laurie-santos/id1474245040
Connect with Sarah Reiff-Hekking:
Apply for a Strategic Session with Sarah: https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/apply/
Check out Sarah’s Free Resources: https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/resources/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch