Sharon Ve: Harnessing Your Superpower
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Sharon Ve discuss:
- The three motivators to change.
- Behavioral change to build a better business.
- Your attitude about your job and the different aspects of it.
- Leveraging your superpowers (and working around your kryptonite).
- If you are unhappy, you have nobody to blame but yourself. You are the only one standing in your way.
- Do the activities that keep things moving in a positive direction. Even if they don’t pan out each time or immediately, it will positively affect you in every aspect as well as positively impact your business.
- Take the time when you are young to understand your strengths, your personality, etc., as it will help you to better understand what you want in your career.
- We are all made differently. We all have different strengths and superpowers. Find what your strengths are and leverage those.
“Believe that you have superpowers; believe that you actually have something to contribute to this world, to the people that you serve, because if you don’t believe that, like you’re not going to be able to discover it.” — Sharon Ve
Connect with Sharon Ve:
Discover YOUR Superpower: https://www.theinspiredattorney.co/assessment
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch