Larry Stybel: Defining Yourself and Finding Success Now
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Larry Stybel discuss:
- Determining if your career is a success.
- Enjoying what you do while you’re doing it.
- Redefining your title of yourself from within.
- Understanding what comes during Chapter Three.
- Everyone has a different definition of success and has a different level of what they are comfortable with in their own life.
- You need to do what you want to do, not what other people are expecting you to do.
- There are more titles that define you than just your career.
- The best time to be thinking about what you want to do in 15 years is to think about it now.
“The best time for a lawyer to be thinking about their chapter three is when the lawyer is in his or her 50s, and is established in a career and incredibly busy because that gives you the time to position yourself.” — Larry Stybel
Connect with Larry Stybel:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch